This is Toebben Company’s list of the top 10 things to do in Northern Kentucky.
You will find Northern Kentucky offers a tremendous amount of exciting things to do for the young and old alike. Whether you enjoy being active or sitting back relaxing, you will love the top 10 things to do in Northern Kentucky. Here’s the list:
2 Ways to Enjoy the Ohio River
- BB Riverboats – enjoy a lunch or dinner cruise aboard the BB Riverboat. Enjoy a guided tour and entertainment while you dine on the river. www.bbriverboats.com
- Anderson Ferry – Enjoy the Ohio River on one of the last authentic ferries on the river. Ferries run about every 15 min 364 days a year. www.andersonferry.org
- Musuems – there are many many museums in NKY. Here is a great list to get you started. http://nkytourism.net/attractions/museums.aspx
- First Farm Inn – Boone County’s horseback riding farm for those who want hands on experience with the horses. Besides offering horseback riding lessons and tours, this is a quaint bed and breakfast when you need to take a break from city life. Firstfarminn.com
- Earthjoy Tree Climbing – Hang out in the treetops in this thrilling adventure attraction. http://www.climbtreeswithearthjoy.com/
- The Kentucky Speedway – NASCAR fans will find their spot at the Kentucky Speedway, one of our top picks for the top 10 things to do in Northern Kentucky. Kentuckyspeedway.com
- Turfway Park – You can’t come to Kentucky without taking time to enjoy horses. Watch as some of Kentucky’s finest thoroughbreds race at this amazing attraction. Features live racing in the winter and early spring and simulcast wagering all year. www.turfway.com
- Newport on the Levee – There are a wide range of attractions in Newport. Enjoy a movie, bowling, restaurants, nightlife and shopping all at one convenient location. Newportonthelevee.com
- The Newport Aquarium – Enjoy a look underwater at the fish and sea life featured in this large aquatic zoo. Newportaquarium.com
- The Creation Museum – One of the country’s only creation museums. This museum features the beginning of time as portrayed in this interpretation of the Bible. Includes a petting zoo and zip-line attraction. Creationmuseum.org
- Florence Aquatic Park – Enjoy a ride through the lazy river or down a twisting aquatic slide. You will love cooling off at this exciting water park. http://www.florence-ky.gov/florence-family-aquatic-center
Visiting Northern Kentucky is a lot of fun! If you have time to enjoy the top 10 things to do in Northern Kentucky, we think you will get a good idea about the rich history and beautiful landscapes of this Midwest section of the U.S. There are so many area museums and historical buildings that finding things to do in Northern Kentucky is never a problem. If you are new to the area, you can always find something new to do or explore! Have Fun!